We entered a new decade in the sunrise of 2021. The previous decade began with a lot of businesses realizing the significance of researching the digital landscape to enlarge their horizons. The spread of pandemics towards the conclusion forced even more businesses to explore this route and as a result, B2B digital marketing gained new momentum.
While the opportunities have increased manifolds and possibilities really are endless, the competitiveness has also grown proportionately. Innovation has become the secret to surviving digital Darwinism. Digital content marketing strategies, search engine optimization (search engine optimization ), and other technology-driven approaches now have a reasonable share of funds in regards to overall marketing performance.
So, what are the B2B marketing trends that businesses should catch from the year 2021 to find that competitive edge? Below we mention some of the significant trends that can’t be ignored. To get the most recent news on SEO B2B marketing visit RT2000.com and get started.
1) Content Marketing will continue to remain at the center of all campaigns: Digital content will continue to be the king. Google’s algorithm keeps getting brighter. Notably, after BERT (Bidirectional Encoder Representations in Transformers-a newspaper printed by Google’s AI Language researchers) update, it is believed that the context of the material based on the consumer intent has gained more prominence. Hence, content backed by proper keyword research, intended audience info, and analytic information, etc will hold the key.
2) Influencer Marketing will get momentum: In 2021, B2B campaigns may even tend to exploit it to the fullest due to its massive capacity to drive earnings. Moreover, it builds brand trust and loyalty. Influencer content such as case studies, webinars, video content, and site content will last to hit the platforms such as Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook, etc. TopRank Marketing includes some interesting statistics related to this here.
3) Artificial Intelligence (AI) enabled marketing: AI is a great tool to trace the digital footprints of consumers to understand their behavior and choices which in turn helps businesses to launch targeted marketing campaigns. Also, AI tools such as Chatbots have already become an essential component of sites and according to a study, 67% of consumers internationally reported having a chatbot for client service in 2017. AI also eases programmatic Marketing, Semantic Searching, email personalization, etc, and consequently, it’s going to be a fantastic tool for lead generation.
4) Video content marketing will increase its share: According to a study by Wyzowl, 86% of individuals would love to view more videos from brands in 2020. Additionally, people watch an average of 16 hours of online video per week – a 52 percent rise in the previous two years. It’s safe to suppose that video content marketing will continue to gain prominence and they’re very likely to supply a fantastic ROI.
5) Virtual And Augmented Reality (VR/AR) will add more value to marketing strategies: According to Statista, overall AR/VR spending worldwide was projected to amount to 12 billion U.S. dollars in 2020, which is set to rise significantly to 72.8 billion U.S. dollars through 2024. While VR is great for simulated experiences, AR offers you an interactive experience to test products virtually. For instance, L’Oreal’s makeup program lets users test out various kinds of makeup online.
6) Customer Retention Marketing: Acquiring new clients is generally more costly than keeping older ones. According to research, a 5 percent increase in customer retention can increase company revenue by 25-95%. Hence, investing in enhancing communication mechanisms, customer education and onboarding, best-in-class customer care, and customer recognition, etc., can truly be a fantastic way to maximize your marketing ROI.